Deuteronomy 6:6-7

And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. ~ Deuteronomy 6:6-7


Sunday, September 2, 2018

Minnesota State Fair 2018




Last week was our final week of vacation before the start of the new school year. We had the chance to take a few days, and drive up to Minnesota, to see family, and visit the Minnesota State Fair. After looking over my crazy schedule, I knew that I really couldn't spend four days up there, so my girls were going to make the trip with my mom instead. However, at the last minute, my husband was able to take a couple of days off, so we decided to surprise the girls at the fair. They couldn't have been more surprised to look up, and see us standing there. I know that I was thrilled, because I hate being away from my daughters...especially when they are two states away! We had a nice time visiting with family that we don't have the chance to see often enough, and taking in the crazy huge fair! We were too busy to take a ton of pictures, so I only have a few. 



I must say, Minnesota city driving was a little stressful, but we managed to find our way there!


My girls were up there, somewhere!



This went across the fairgrounds. What a view!




These were the best cookies! Served in a bucket, fresh and warm from the oven, and stacked to overflowing! YUM!


Well, tomorrow is Labor Day, so one more day before our new school year. I think we're ready! Enjoy your holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment