Deuteronomy 6:6-7

And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. ~ Deuteronomy 6:6-7


Sunday, July 1, 2018

Summer Break

I cannot believe that the month of June is over. I am not ready for July, as it feels like my summer is fleeting, even though technically, it's just begun. I really haven't had much time to catch my breath from the last school year. Between several weeks of VBS, day camp for the girls, and then catching up around the yard and house with the chores that piled up from that busyness, I haven't felt like we're on vacation at all. I hope that changes this week. Honestly, the week is already filling up, but I am determined to carve out a bit of time to sit and do something mindless and relaxing. I haven't planned anything yet, but at the top of the list is to catch up on the MANY magazines that still have the plastic covering them. Yep, maybe a morning or afternoon of those, some good chocolate, and a cold drink sound good to start with. What are you doing this summer?




No comments:

Post a Comment