Deuteronomy 6:6-7

And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. ~ Deuteronomy 6:6-7


Monday, April 30, 2018

Camp Season Is Here!

Camping is a very big deal on my husband's side of the family. Summer weekends typically have my girls clamoring to get to our trailer. I did not grow up camping like my husband and his family, and there is generally very little desire for me to spend a lot of time engaging in this warm weather activity. I will often happily send the girls off for an overnight, while I enjoy the bug free atmosphere of my home, lol.

Having said that, there are aspects of camping that do appeal to me. Since we moved last year, our trip to the campground is 45 minutes closer, so I don't mind trekking out for the day, and dunking my feet so to speak in to the world of camp. This past weekend found us cleaning up the trailer, inside and outside, as well as some general yard cleanup. It's looking good, and who knows, maybe the girls will get me out for at least one overnight.




Swings, and the canteen




Cleaning up the inside...



More cleaning






Sweeping up the debris





The entrance for a mole who decided to create a giant hill in front of our trailer.


















No comments:

Post a Comment