Deuteronomy 6:6-7

And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. ~ Deuteronomy 6:6-7


Sunday, April 15, 2018

Breaded Pork Tenderloin

Do you have any recipes that take you back to your childhood? My mother is an amazing cook, and there are many dishes that my family has enjoyed for decades. Tonight, I decided to try my hand at one of my favorites, breaded pork tenderloin. I was thrilled that it turned out perfect! So, I thought that I would share it with you. Enjoy!

Ingredients:

Pork tenderloin, or boneless pork chops
Breadcrumbs
Eggs -1 or 2, beaten
Flour
Butter


Slice pork tenderloin into 1 inch slices


Dip in flour, eggs, breadcrumbs


Breaded pork is ready to brown


Brown both sided


Bake for 40-45 minutes




Directions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In 3 different bowls, add flour, eggs, and breadcrumbs. If you use a whole pork tenderloin, slice it into 1 inch medallions. Dip each piece into flour, eggs, and then breadcrumbs. Melt a little butter in  a pan. Brown a few pieces at a time, on both sides. Add more butter as needed. Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil, and spray lightly with cooking spray. Place browned pork on sheet, and bake in oven for 40-45 minutes, until cooked through. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment