Deuteronomy 6:6-7

And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. ~ Deuteronomy 6:6-7


Sunday, January 7, 2018

My Personal Reading Club




Hello, and Happy New Year! This week, I was thinking about what I want to be reading as the month of January gets going. A couple of these are selections that I began, but, being busy doing the mom thing, and the homeschooling thing, they were left waiting. No longer! I'm eager to get reading! 
Here they are:

Always True , by James MacDonald
When Life Is Hard, by James MacDonald
Way of Wisdom, by James MacDonald
The Excellent Wife, by Martha Peace
Becoming a Woman Whose God is Enough, by Cynthia Heald
Simply Relevant, from the Relational Bible Series for Women
Is College Worth It?, by William J. Bennett


I may need to start getting up a bit earlier, lol. What's on your reading list this year?




No comments:

Post a Comment