Deuteronomy 6:6-7

And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. ~ Deuteronomy 6:6-7


Sunday, April 26, 2020

Quarantine 2020, Day...I don’t know anymore





This quarantine continues. What’s a person to do? We can start the garden. After a rainy week, today was sunny with temps in the mid 60’s. Sooo, it was a good day to move our seedlings to slightly bigger pots.
We’re trying out some new things this year. I’m the most excited about our artichokes- I’ve been wanting to grow one for years, and this year I finally remembered to get my seeds going early.
We also have petunias, shasta daisies, cosmos, nasturtiums, and a mixed flower collection.
And now...we watch, water, and wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment