Deuteronomy 6:6-7

And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. ~ Deuteronomy 6:6-7


Sunday, December 15, 2019

Home is the Important Part





I love this quote by Todd Wilson. It's so true. Education is more than academics. Character is just as, if not more important for our children to develop. I am so grateful for the opportunity that homeschooling has provided in teaching my daughters about the importance of knowing and standing up for our values. Learning at home has, without a doubt, strengthened our relationship. Facts and figures may get forgotten, but I'm confident that we'll remember these days with gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment