Deuteronomy 6:6-7

And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. ~ Deuteronomy 6:6-7


Sunday, August 26, 2018

Let The Countdown Begin!

Well, I have to face it. Our official school year begins next week, whether I'm ready or not, and as of yet, I'm still not quite ready. This week, the girls will have a quick getaway while I tend to last minute lesson planning. I hope to give the house a thorough cleaning too. I've been reluctant to let the summer come to an end, but as I see the leaves begin to change color, and there are fewer Robins in the yard, I'm easing into the spirit of Autumn. It's going to be a busy year, busier than we've ever had, as my oldest begins high school, and my youngest gets started on her last year of junior high. It's a bittersweet time. Have you started your school year yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment